• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 269 Total Views
Hello all!I just moved to the columbus area and have discovered that it is hard to make new friends as an adult.I have two little girls marley and isabella and would love to find some new friends for us all.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Asmith101
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Welcome to the city!! It is definitely hard to make friends when you are out of high school or not in college!! There is plenty to do here though!! Where did you move from?

azn_ladie82
by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:24 PM

I completely understand! I still don't have another close friends living here in Ohio and I moved here back in 2007. If you ladies would like to chat, send me a message to my inbox. TC!

sillycat007
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

There are a TON of things to do in and around Columbus, most are free.  Would you ladies like to have a play date?

ank_mom2be
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 5:17 PM

I just moved to the Columbus area at the end of June and still haven't met anyone. I mean, yeah, I've sorta met a couple neighbors, but no longer being a student has made meeting new people harder. I don't have any kids yet, but am expecting one in March 2012.

jkslr
by Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 2:59 PM

I don't live in the columbus area...but I understand about the meeting ppl, I've noticed that alot of pple once your in an area you stay there and everyone starts knowing everyone else through school etc,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)