Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sharing a GREAT discount for the Columbus Ringling Bros shows!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

The Greatest Show on Earth is coming to the Schottenstein Center May 10 - May 13 & I found a great discount that makes the show totally affordable for my family.  So stoked I found it because my daughter's in love with animals and I really wanted to be able to take her to the circus and show her the elephants.  Now we can!

For $90 you can get a Ringling Bros. Family 4-Pack that includes 4 lower bowl tickets (valued at $20 each), 4 popcorns and 4 small sodas!  You don't need a coupon code to get this awesome deal - just purchase tickets at http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/41424/1507334, in person at the Schottenstein Center or by phone at 1-800-745-3000.  Valid on all performances. Valid on the $20 price level only. No double discounts. Tickets must be purchased in multiples of 4 only. Not valid with the TicketFast Delivery option. Valid now through midnight on 5/9/2012.

Don't miss Fully Charged, the all-new surge of circus entertainment from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey where megawatts of thrills explode off of the arena floor with breathtaking dare-devilry, superhuman stunts and never-before-seen performances that energize Children Of All Ages! You can only experience this current of excitement at Ringling Bros. Fully Charged! Get your tickets for high-voltage fun today!

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)