Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Writing difficulties??

Posted by on May. 19, 2009 at 9:11 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

Any of you have kids who are having a hard time with writing?   How are you helping them overcome it?  Any tips or techniques?

by on May. 19, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
anyoke
by on May. 20, 2009 at 1:08 AM

My son has trouble writing. It mainly comes from poor muscle strenght cause him not to hold the pencil the correct way and get easly tired of writing. Not to mention the his writing is so poor that he has to tell me everything that he wrote. He workes with an PT 2 times a week for strength, and OT 2 times a week to work on holding the pencil correctly.

wrygal2001
by on May. 21, 2009 at 5:36 PM

This was me growing up. Now i can even type but it has taken alot of hardwork and dedication. Mine was motor skills also. Now i have what i call brain farts and i stop my writing and totally forget what i was typin g i have to read what i was typing to see.

Quoting anyoke:

My son has trouble writing. It mainly comes from poor muscle strenght cause him not to hold the pencil the correct way and get easly tired of writing. Not to mention the his writing is so poor that he has to tell me everything that he wrote. He workes with an PT 2 times a week for strength, and OT 2 times a week to work on holding the pencil correctly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN