Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Simple craft ideas for a 3 year old

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

I'm looking for simple craft ideas for my 3 year old daughter.  It needs to be something with minimal mess.  Sometime in the near future, we will be making a trip to the Shriner's Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.  The shriner's will drive us up there in the vans they use for patient transportation. It is an 8 hour drive.  I need something to keep her occupied during the drive.  Also, inexpensive ideas would be great.   Ideas other than craft ideas are also appreciated.  Thank you!!!

by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LadybugsMonkeys
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2009 at 9:25 PM

there is this great site is is www.makingfriends.com

They have all kinds of craft and other projects.  One that my kids love for in the van is the paper dolls. I printed them out and many different outfits and put them on magnetic sheets. After they are all cut out, you can attach them to a cheap cookie sheet, we have all the pieces in a tin that has a large flat lid. (Like the Christmas Cookie tins)

momgirlsx2
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM

We make a similar trip with our dd twice a year. I take several different coloring books, crayons (twist up kind - no mess this way), plain paper for her to make whatever she wants and books for one of us to read to her.  Good Luck.

Proud mom of 2 girls.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)