Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bikes on Ice????

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:59 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

Anyone have a child dumb :) enough to try and ride on  ice. Belive it or not my 14 year old is.  Last year I believe was the year he found out it isn't the smartest stunt to try. (No serious injuries) We live in Indiana, so of course the weather is a day to day surprise. Today school is closed due to ice everywhere, glad to report he is not on his motorcycle, he is out drifting the the Razor. (Atleast it has four wheels). lol

Would love to here some crazy winter stunts that has been tryed at your house.

B

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
babygirlk1128
by Group Admin on Feb. 12, 2009 at 12:35 AM

LOL!!!! IM totally guilty of doing this!! I actually got a written warning but i was on a banchee at the time..done it a few times in my import as well..... good times. im from arkansas so it gets pretty icy one day and hot the next....

motofamily
by Member on Mar. 3, 2009 at 11:41 PM

My son trains on ice yearly (Midwest, and nearest indoors are 4+ hours away).  Stud the tires, plow a track and the work they do on cornering is amazing.

Much less scary training, in my book, as they just slide!

Mouse869
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I live in Washington State the part I live in we get snow and Ice snf my boys love to pull each other around with the small bike and the snowboard no injuries yet but it still could happen so yes we all have crazy kids and crazy boys lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)