• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where is everyone?!?!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 356 Total Views

Hey ladies! how is everyone doing? anyone been racing or watched anything good lately?!?!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
campbell5075
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM

We don't race but have our own track. Boys are on spring break and are really bummed because we are having cruddy weather and they can't ride. (Indiana weather)

AMA race between Reed and Stewart is getting pretty interesting. Maybe you could hold a pole, Reed or Stewart to win. Just a thought.

Looking forward to better weather! 

motofamily
by Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Our season opener was last Sunday.  Crazy cold, but a good time nonetheless.  My son is on the  65 full time this year...no more pee wee for us! He had excellent motos Sunday.  He won moto 1 and was second moto 2.  He is racing the local Friday night series tonight and then we are heading to my parent's house where he will ride his track all weekend up there.  Hope mother nature smiles down on us! 

A Reed/Stewart poll would be very fun!! I am pulling for Reed, but who know?  I sure would love to be going to Vegas this May!  Pic below is from Sunday

prncskymmie
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 10:52 AM

where are u in IN? We live in louisville KY and have been practicing but haven't been to a race yet. My oldest is learning to ride a 65 he is learning to shift and all that good stuff.

Quoting campbell5075:

We don't race but have our own track. Boys are on spring break and are really bummed because we are having cruddy weather and they can't ride. (Indiana weather)

AMA race between Reed and Stewart is getting pretty interesting. Maybe you could hold a pole, Reed or Stewart to win. Just a thought.

Looking forward to better weather! 

http://kymberlybphotography.blogspot.com/
kymberlybphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Mouse869
by Group Owner on Apr. 12, 2009 at 2:40 AM

I am in Washington State our season started in Feb. but we haven't raced yet as our bike has been in the shop and my son had to have surgery on his wrist he had to have 5mm of bone taken out and a metal plate put in..and tendons and ligaments fixed...all from a broken wrist not set right the dr was an idiot and was mad because he got called in off the golf course anyway long story but he did break it while on his bike...so to all who are racing GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON...

campbell5075
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 7:56 AM
We live just South of Terre Haute, Indiana
motomom775
by Member on Apr. 14, 2009 at 4:11 PM

We are in Salt Lake and we are not racing cuz my husband had knee surgery recently. We are excited because Supercross will be here on the 25th. We cant wait, I am cheering for Bubba to win.

cherylleslie
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2009 at 12:35 AM

I'm in Washington State and we started our series in March, and it is cold!!  We have 3 rounds under our belt with 4 & 5 next weekend at Straddeline.  We are hoping for good weather!

I'm voting for Reed (if there were a poll) lol  We went to an autograph session at one of our local bike shops this evening and met Reed and 4 of his team members.  So we have one very happy teenager in our house right now.  He just finished hanging posters and is ready for more, they are going to the Supercross tomorrow in Seattle. 

This is a one of my favorite pics, It's one of those OOPS pictures.  I took it at the first race of the season. in one of his moto's I don't remember which one.(he's the one in the gate if you hadn't guessed. lol)

Good luck everyone...ride safe!!!  =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)