Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hate the package!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 7:38 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 329 Total Views
It has taken me a long time to learn to love myself. To accept that I am a good mom, wife, nurse etc. But I just don't like the package that I am wrapped in.  I have the nutrition back ground and the medical knowedge my body just won't cooperate and function the way all the text books say it should.  My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetis, I am busy everyday. My fat cells are just pigs. Right now I am working 6-7 days a week and it just isn't enough. I am so tired when I finish a 10 or 12 hour day that the thought of taking a walk or getting on the tredmill makes me sick.  I have increase the amount of water I drink a day to 64-72 oz. a day and have lost 6lbs in the last 4 weeks but I just don't know what else to do.   
by on May. 7, 2007 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
cycle_girlie
by on May. 8, 2007 at 1:06 PM
You go Bea!!  As you know...fast weight loss isn't good as it usually doesn't stay off.  You are doing it right with 6 ilbs a month! 

I have my genetic make up to fight against as well...that is part of my problem.  I, like you, am healthy with no chronic problems.  I have been taking some time off from working out due to stress and tiredness, in addition to life. 

It's so hard to get this stuff off, so I'm with you!  You certainly sound very busy.  The water is great.  I can tell when I don't drink enough.  I start to get really bad acne..Oopppsss...that's probably too much information Laughing

Anyway...hang in there, girl!!  You can do it!

Cycle Girlie - Mary
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)