Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am Grammy, here me roar!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:14 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Hi.  I thought I would give this a try.  I am a grammy of 3 grandbabies, all boys.  Their ages range from 6 months to 2 1/2 years.  I keep the 6 month 5 days a week while his mother works.  I am thrilled to get to take care of him.  My son is no longer married to his baby's mother so I feel very glad to get to see him on a regular basis.  My son is in the military and is based in Hawaii, so we don't get to see him very often, so getting to have a relationship with his son is very important to me.  Grammy and grandbaby number 3 have a tight bond as well as my other 2 grandsons.

The other 2 live in my backyard.  So I do see them a lot too.  And wouldn't have it any other way.  I do babysit them a lot too.  My daughter will be starting school this coming January, so I will keep all 3 at the same time.  Oh My, am I guttsey or what.  But I do cheerish every moment with them, because I know they will grow up too fast and will not come around to often as their interest grow to other things and places.  So for now , I will cheerish the youngyears. And I so do!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)