Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to cry again-vent

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

does anyone cry over your children.  its been 5 years.  and i found myself crying this morning before he woke up. thinking of why .   I know things could be worse. but still that question comes up.  it has shaken my faith in alot of things. 

sorry ladies.  i know it doesn't help to cry. but i just needed to vent to someone who might understand.

by on Mar. 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gigi-rn
by Member on Mar. 11, 2011 at 10:42 AM

yes I cry:(  Like sometimes when I hear something that I know she cant hear.  Its totally ok to cry. There is nothing wrong with being shaken by this as long as you dont allow it to consume you or your children.  It is a loss for you just as it is for the child all the things you have to rethink how you or they can do but at the end of the day I feel like the deafness make my children who they are.  They are curious and smart and I dont know, no one knows if they would be that way without their deafness.  I try to focus on all the things they are learning to do better because of it.  Like she just doesn't listen to music she feels it and she is an amazing dancer.  I know its hard and its a lot o work but now you are advocating for kids you never thought you would. You can make a difference in someone else's life and you may not have done that before.  There is a reason why you were picked for this, I truly believe that.

MOMOF2G1B
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2011 at 5:48 PM

my son is now 7 and we found out a birth he had a hearing loss. Just the other day at his conference I was asked how my life was effected by this and I cried. I wasnt sad its just very emotional remembering everything we have gone through to get him where he is today. :) good luck and its always ok to cry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN