Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anybody here?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 391 Total Views

my name is farley,

my fiance and i just moved back into the area-east point. Just looking to meet people around my age who i may have something in common with.

we're still tryin to get on our feet, we have an 18mo boy and im 4.5m pregnant with our second child...we're looking for work, trying to make money. my fiance does tattoos if anybody is interested...anyway doesnt look like theres much goin on in this group just trying to reach out.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mom2kyky
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Hey. I live in Senoia GA. I'm 23 and have a 4 yr old girl and 2 yr old girl. feel free to message me

Angie8104
by on Mar. 27, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Hi! Im from Newnan! Just joined the group and came across ur post. But I have one child, a 6 year old boy.

newmommy7576
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 5:37 PM

hi farley,

i'm adrienne i'm new to this website and this group. i live in jonesboro, but i know where east fingers crossedpoint  is. i don't know how old you are but, i'm 27 and having my first child. i feel you on the looking for work thing, i was working at Six flags which isn't really consistant income so once my baby get here i'm going to have find another job or try to work from home. let me know how your job hunt goes. and your finace has a cool job lol. well just thought i'd respond  peace.

Mommie519
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2011 at 9:10 AM

I know this is over a year old but I am your age and I live near east point by Hapeville.  I hope things are going well with your kids and your husband and that your wedding was great!

bfarlz88
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Thank you for your reply. We live in PA now. finally got settled somewhere. the kids are doing good and we're working through things, not married yet. Nice to meet you, maybe I'll see you around some groups!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)