Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You "Greener" If You Embrace A Cosmetic Makeover? McDonald's Is Keeping Their Fingers Crossed.

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

Human beings transform their look all the time, so why shouldn't cultural institutions like McDonalds follow suit?

When entertainment figures submit themselves to a nip and tuck (particularly in the midst of a darker PR period), somehow we can always find a spot of forgiveness in our hearts and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Can the same be said of European based-Mc Donald's locations? Instead of going under the knife, they are in the midst of transforming their look in a far less painful way...all for the sake of appearing ECO-FRIENDLY to the general populace.

Go ahead...read for yourself http://bit.ly/8hkp8o and then please share your perspective below!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mistysangels
by Group Admin on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM

just my opinon, but they have done so little to change things and there is so much they could do, so i just think this is a "white wash" job.  dont think im anti-mickey d's either, cuz i do like some of their food, eventhough its so unhealthy.  lol 

Be a blessing to others!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)