Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Great FREE Way to Protect Rainforest Land

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:55 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

http://momswearyourtees.blogspot.com/2009/12/great-free-way-to-protect-rainforest.html

A Great FREE Way to Protect Rainforest Land

I love nature and the outdoors! Rainforests are so amazing and special. They harbor so much biodiversity and if you've ever had the pleasure of hiking in one, as I did on my honeymoon, you know that losing them is a tragedy. That is why I love the Rainforest Site.

The Rainforest Site was originally launched in May 2000 and focuses the power of the Internet on a specific ecological need - the preservation of the world's rainforests. You can visit the site each day to click the "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button and help rescue imperiled land. Sponsors donate every time you click! Isn't that great? YOU can help save the rainforests without spending any money!

In just its first year of operation, The Rainforest Site generated funds to purchase and preserve over 5,650 acres of endangered land! They also have free e-cards and petitions you can sign while you are there. Do something you'll feel good about today and save a little piece of rainforest with your click!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)