Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the Group? Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 722 Total Views

Thanks for joining Green Earth Green Home!

My name is Scarlet I am a stay at home mom of two cuties.  I try to be as green as I can and I admire everyone's efforts to do the same.  I am sure I could do better and I would this group to serve the purpose of us all sharing green tips and encouraging each other!

Welcome to Green Earth Green Home!

by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mistysangels
by Group Admin on Jan. 29, 2010 at 12:21 PM

im misty, 32 year old, texas sahm of 2.  i try to be pretty green, but i know there is always more i can do.

Be a blessing to others!

Michal7
by Member on Feb. 19, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Hello Mammas!

I'm glad I found this group. In this toxic world we live in it is difficult to find like minded people.

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Michal and I'm what some may call a crunchy granola type mamma. lol

I'm a work at home mom of 2 beautiful and amazing boys (ages 5.5 and 4). Obviously being granola mom and all I homebirthed unhindered and breastfed well beyond the recommended 6 months. :)

A few of my passions are caring for my kids, home cooking (especially Italian and mediterrenian style), baking, researching/studying traditional medicine and working on our family business. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all and make new friends!

Michal

Group owner of Natural Cures on cafe mom

scarletpao
by Group Owner on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Wow, sounds like we have much in common!  I had homebirths with both of my cuties, including my daughter, who was footling breech.  I breast fed till about 2 years for both.  I also love home cooking and holistic natural things.  I have a Young Living oil side biz...  Nice to have you here.

missbrittani
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Hiya! I am Miss Brittani. I am a single WAHM and soon to be student again!

I love our planet and want to protect it for future generations.

joanlivegreen47
by New Member on May. 28, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Hi!  My name is Joan and I have been on CafeMoms for alittle now and I have met some wonderful people on here!!!

I hope to shed some insight on Going Green and Living Green!

Look forward on meeting you all!

Take care,

Joan

mommy2bryson
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:32 PM

My name is Lindsay and I am 26 ( soon to be 27 at the end September) and I have a wonderful husband of 3 years! Our anniversary is tomorrow! (September 1!) I have 2 sons. Bryson is 3 and Ian just turned one. 

I am totally into organic/natural living on a budget!  We just signed up for an organic co-op and I am very excited for our first delivery. I make everything possible from scratch and my goal is to make my family as healthy and earth friendly as possible! I hope to be able to share with everyone in the group and learn some new things!

crazymomof4787
by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Hi I am Charlotte.  I am a mother of 4.   I work full time outside the home.  We are trying to live greenier and healthier as a family.  Can't wait to pick up some great tips from everyone.

Stormy7
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Hi I am Rebecca,I have tried to live a green life .I am sure there a improvments I could make.I am happy I found a group to share and get tips from, I do alot of recycling ,I have 7 kids I am trying teach to live green as well.

metallicagurl84
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2012 at 4:16 AM
I go by Fey online. I've been active on CM for a couple weeks now.
Things that separate me from mainstream...
Bisexual.
I don't believe in most "normal" punishment for children, mine are oldschool but non violent.
I'm a tree hugging, recycling, reusing, natural seeking hippie at heart.
I'm a 90s grunge metalhead. Alice n chains, Metallica..
I'm a non specific Pagan. I worship the land & living.
I have 16 holes in my head & one tattoo so far.
I am very empathic & intense. Meaning, I get overwhelmed, choked up & intense very easily.
I have precognitive dreams, premonitions, "vibes", the little voice that tells me what to do, empathy & I can bring dead plants back to life or grow almost anything from a stem.
I take honesty, loyalty, respect, honor & mannerism very seriously, as I was raised oldschool.
I'm VERY creative.
My passions are family, cars, books, crafts, music & PC.
I have 3 children & 4 step children. Our 3 live with us, his older two visit, his oldest lives in town & my oldest live out of state.
I am currently looking to open a business of my own. ^_^
BB Fey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)