Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm drowning in fakes....

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 598 Total Views

so i now have my home and kids pretty much eco friendly...so its time to start on myself.  i have spent so much time researching and feel like all i have found is the cosemtics that are fake natural/organic, ugh!  so ladies, tell me what brands of natural/organic cosemetics do you use or have tried, the good, the bad and the ugly.  i need some direction please?!?  thank you!

makeup

Be a blessing to others!

by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
scarletpao
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I don't use much make up. I did try Vapour recently and they have partial organic ingredients.  I liked the eye color stick I tried.

Best Wishes,  Scarlet

Eco-friendly Water Filtration System ($300 value) Giveaway

Follow me!  I follow back!

Twitter  |  Blog

BabyWillowsMama
by on May. 23, 2011 at 1:17 AM

I have found some at our local supplement/natural beauty store and natural food stores usually have a small selection. Check at yours!

Sunnyspot1118
by New Member on May. 25, 2011 at 10:18 AM

I like everyday minerals, they are cheap, simple and good. I order through their website, just google EVERYDAY Minerals, hth..

abfab04
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Miessence products are USDA and ACO certified organic, have a look here.   Like you'd said, 'greenwashing' is extremely common and unregulated (any product can advertise as being natural and organic without actually being those things).  The best thing to look for is a third party certification. 

AmyBixby
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I use an all natural product line  called Sei Bella if you would like more info message me and I will be more then happy to introduce you to the products. They are amazing :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)