Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20% off Natural Baby Products

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

For Your Bug-A-Boo has Natural Baby Care, Organic Baby Bedding & Blankets, Organic Baby Clothing & Accessories, Organic Cloth Diapering Products, Natural Gift Sets for Moms, Natural Organic Gift Sets for Baby, Organic Baby Teethers, and more. Not only does she have good picks, but For Your Bug-A-Boo also has good prices. They are even better for a limited time with a great discount to my readers- 20% off your purchase, just use promo code: MOMSWYT20

Here is a great natural pacifier that I never even knew about with my first two children but which I want for my third. All Natursutten natural orthodontic pacifiers are made from pure, natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensi. They contain NO artificial color, chemicals softener, parabens, PVC, phtalates or BPA (bisphenol-A). And contain NO allergy-causing substances (the protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is completely eliminated during production). Their larger shield is designed to touch baby’s nose, providing comfort by more closely simulating breast-feeding. They are softer than silicone; and are extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. Unlike some conventional pacifiers, they won’t leave marks on baby’s face.

Best Wishes,  Scarlet

Aquasana Water Filter Giveaway ($125 Value)

Follow me!  I follow back!

Twitter  |  Blog

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)