Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has Anyone Heard of Melaleuca?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 688 Total Views

I just became a customer of Melaleuca and I have found that their products are truly the most green and non toxic household products on the market AND they are the most cost effective. Why havnen't I seen this before? What a wonderful company. Just thought I'd share.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MommytoAbigail
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Do they have lotion and such?  I think I saw some in the baby isle when I was looking for lotion and wash for my son with excema.  They also have new stuff called Yes to Carrots or something....we ened up with California baby.

designerdiva
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM

I just found out about it myself and I like the company already...$1 Joining fee for March only (coming from a friend who buys from Melaleuca)

DeniseDoxilly
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I have been a customer for almost 3 years and they are the best products I have ever used. I will be a customer for life. There is tons of ladies with Melaleuca on this site. Melaleuca is one of the best kept secrets...thats why you haven't heard of them. :) Best news is, I haven't paid for a product in 2 1/2 years. Love it ...love it!!

cash4moms
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Quoting MommytoAbigail:

Do they have lotion and such?  I think I saw some in the baby isle when I was looking for lotion and wash for my son with excema.  They also have new stuff called Yes to Carrots or something....we ened up with California baby.

They do have lotion and its called Renew.  It is supposed to be the best stuff for Eczema.  You should try them.  Their membership fee for March is only $1 and you can cancel at any time if you don't like their products or don't think they are of value.  I can tell you now though, that they have the best products on the market and they are completely non toxic.  I love them.

momkryssti
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I have been a customer for three years also and am now building the business, great products! My favorite is the lotion as we have exzema and psoriasis, and the laundry line!

scarletpao
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

I love Melaleuca products too! 

Best Wishes,  Scarlet

$100 Gift Certificate to Hayneedle Shops Giveaway

Follow me!  I follow back!

Twitter  |  Blog

Katmomdo77
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2011 at 4:54 PM

I love Melaleuca. Congratulations on making an awesome decision to join a great company!

ColorYourWorld
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Not a fan one bit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceomom2011
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I work for Melaleuca and i LOVE IT !!! I set up the accounts for the people who want to be customers with Melaleuca or even want to work from home with them and be a customer at the same time :)  and enjoy their safer natural great products !!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)