Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE ON HUBBY AND ME

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:38 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

First off I am going to ask those of you who have not read my last post please read it first, then come back here and read this one.  you might understand more.   

Alright, I need everybody to understand that I have worked very hard to make us a complete and happy family and I am not okay with throwing it all away just like that.  I love my husband very much and he and I know that he has problems.  He has changed a lot since we got married almost 3 years ago.  I know if I stick it out and help him we can make it thru this.  So,   I told him that if he is staying then the internet is going.  He said that is fine.  Things are mostly back to normal here but I am calling to get the internet disconnected today so I won't be on half as much as before.   I might go buy a lap top and hide it from him but I haven't decided yet.  I should not be punished because he cannot be trusted. 

We are in a really tight spot as far as money.  He used to bring home any where from $800 to $1000 a week and now he is bringing home somewhere between $400 and $600.  He gives me his pay check so I know he is not keeping money from me- the work has decreadsed a lot. Thus we are trying to make ends meet. 

Any of you that are married to a true mexican will understand what I am getting ready to say. 

My hubby was raised that the man takes care of earning the money to support the family and the woman stays at home and takes care of the house and kids.  We cannot do that- he does not make enough to support us and he feels like he is not doing his job.   The problem that my hubby has is that instead of working thru things together he just wants to walk away and not worry about it.  That is why he was opening up an account or profile on myspace.  He also said that he is used to having 2 or 3 girlfriends.  I told him that he should not have gotten married then.  HE said he would try to make things work out between us so I am giving him one more chance. 

We shall see what happens.  Wish me luck!

Just for information I do work.  I was working 30 hours a week and I just asked my boss to give me more hours.  So I will be working 39 hours every week.  I can't work 40 because I am part time.  And we have 4 children together. 

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lapayasa
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:56 AM
I wish you the best in everything u do!! I am also married to a man from Mexico. We have been together 8 years and married 7. We have 3 children ages 5,3 & 5.5 mnths. My husband has NEVER had another girlfriend other than me. Even in Mexico he only had maybe 2. He never cheated on me and has never hit me. He does take care of everything in the house. He works 2 jobs and I have a p/t job as a teacher aide 30 hrs a week. My husband does not get on myspace or anything. You need to tell him that he married u and needs to stop having wondering eyes. If he loves you he will work everything out with u. You should not have to give up the intrenet or anything just to save your marriage. That makes no sense.

LETTY1320
by Member on Jul. 27, 2007 at 8:39 PM
wish you lots of luck if you love each other you will overcome this
nana
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 4:38 AM
     i am not married to a mexican man, but i am a mexican woman and i have one question for you.  What is wrong with you?? why do you feel the need to forgive an ass like that.. we are supposed to be strong willed women, and if that were me, he would have my brothers and uncles looking for his sorry ass. he tried to cheat on you numerous times. there is nothing to workout. he does not need the internet to find disgusting trampy women. he can easily do that any day of the week. no matter what, there is no excuse for his behavior. you do not deserve this. this is something that cannot be fixed. once the words of i do not want to be with you anymore are uttered, there is no taking them back. my husband works, and i am the only woman he dated, and decided to marry. we have two boys, and you better believe that if he did this shit to me, i would make him pay dearly. you deserve way more than what your getting. dont use your kids as an excuse. he is a lousy man with a cheating heart. he thought of only his needs when seeking out these women. your children together mean nothing to him. he was going to do this anyways. dont listen to what he says. he is playing you. you will get screwed over again, once you think things are fine. except the next time it will hurt even worse. my opinion, dont waste your time, your childrens time, or your youth and heart over a loser like this.
SuperHumanC
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2007 at 5:43 AM
Why do you have to suffer with no internet because your lame ass husband can't keep his dick to  himself? That's not right. You need to kick his ass to the curb! When I read that other post I about died. I couldn't believe he's put you through this. Girl you don't need the hassel!!

~ NO REGRETS EVER ~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)