Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone like the pokemon games?

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:43 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 531 Total Views
im almost 20 but yes i love pokemon. ever since it came out i collected the cards & games & i watch the shows & movies. i just bought the new game pokemon pearl on nintendo ds.
anyone else like pokemon

by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Group Owner on May. 4, 2007 at 9:54 AM
I played the first pokemon that came out for the gameboy, and have tried others out, but the real fan in the family would be my 15 yr old son lol. He wants me to get him the latest pokemon game,
by New Member on May. 4, 2007 at 12:49 PM
I can't get into the Pokemon games :/
by New Member on May. 5, 2007 at 3:45 PM
I love Pokemon! I have been getting my boyfriend into it.  I keep telling him the Nintendo DS would be a perfect Mother's day gift with  Pokemon  Pearl.
by on May. 9, 2007 at 4:18 PM
I'm 39, and so addicted to Pokemon Pearl Version.  Last week I played it for 5 hours straight!

Another great game for the DS is Animal Crossing Wild World.  Animal Crossing is available for GameCube too, but AC:WW has so much more to it.  It's a family oriented game, and it's a blast!

I have a PS2, the GameCube, and 2 DS Lites.  I play with my DS more than the others-wonder why I even hang onto them.  (waitaminnit-because of Mortal Kombat!)

There is a game coming out for the DS sometime this month, called "Touch The Dead."  It is supposed to be THE goriest game made for the DS.  You are fighting zombies by shooting them, and some of them will rip their heads off and throw them at you.  You fight flying rat carcasses too.  You have to kill them before you turn into "zombie chow"~hot damn, that sounds fun!!!  LOL!!!
by New Member on May. 11, 2007 at 3:20 PM
WOW! I love zombie games!!!! They are some of my very favorites!!! I'll have to check that out!!
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 11:22 AM
Pretty soon, I'll be down to my GameCube (trying to sell it) and my one DS Lite and my PS2.  A friend of mine is buying my Onyx DS Lite with 5 games for 200.00.  I'm selling my GC too so I can have the money ready for when I can actually get my hands on a Wii!  I want one soooooooooooo bad!

As far as my Pokemon Pearl, I'm getting realllllllllllllly fed up with it.  I taught one of my water Pokemon the HM03 (Surf) and now it's telling me I can't use it until I get another Trainer badge.  I've already got 4 of them, and finally got the Psyducks to move so I can go to Celestic Town, and I have tried to get to the other towns to get another badge, but I can't get thru anywhere!  Starting to p*** me off!  I told my bf that I really need to get the Pokemon Player's Guide, but so far no money for it.......blah.............................!!!
by on Sep. 20, 2007 at 9:21 PM
Pokemon is one of my guilty pleasures.  The last one I played, though was Sapphire, and I haven't finished it yet.  I want to pick up Diamond though.
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2008 at 8:21 PM
i have pokemon gold for gb but it wint save my progress for some reason :( so i dont play it anymore
by New Member on May. 18, 2008 at 9:47 PM
   I like pokemon games too, they are really fun to play
by on May. 19, 2008 at 11:05 PM
I like pokemon. LoL I havn't played it since high school when the very first one came out. My bf at the time taught me how to clone pokemon, which was awesome cuz I had that one that evolved into 7 different ones depending on the element you used it with. Evee it was called, I think.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)