Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***Welcome introduce yourself Here***

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 11:30 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 446 Total Views

I would Like to Introduce Myself ,I am Michelle group owner I'm 26 yrs old And happily Married I was Raised In the Bronx Now living In Staten Island. I'm a Mother of 3 ,my 7 yr old daughter lauren and 4 yr old son jason and my baby girl laylah who just turned 1. I look forward to making new friends and getting to know each and every member please feel free to friend request me

and please let everyone know a little bit about yourself.

by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mjosephine
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 8:54 PM

My name is Kathy. I lived in NYC for 25yrs and my 17 yr old DD was born in NY Downtown hospital. I now live in Maine am disabled and very ill. I want to take my DD to NYC last week in May for her birthday if my foster brother can make room for us in his apt fot 3-4 days. This may be the last birthday I'll be alive to spend with my DD and I want to leave her with a special memory. I tire easily and have trouble walking....Anyone in NYC willing to help us w/ sightseeing getting around   Kathy

mjosephine
Maman9
by Member on Apr. 20, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I live in Bronx, and I have been a CafeMom member for awhile. Happy Easter.

Shelly.xo
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Hi there, Im a 27yo, DSAHM. Im married and we have 2 daughters. I dont YET live in NY but my dh was just told hes being transferred there. We are from CT so close to NY but wow! 

LovelyLady24
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Hello my name is Mercades. Im 28 years old and a single parent to 2 beautiful children (8 yr old girl, 3 1/2 yr old boy). Im born and raised on Staten Island

Nehadsgirl
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Hello everyone,
My name is Michelle and I live in Forest Hills in Queens. I am a wife and mother of three awesome teenage/adult daughters. I am a career nanny/babysitter. I absolutely love caring for children. I love to read, cook, bake and make organic baby food for moms. If anyone has any childcare needs feel free to send me a message. I really would love to meet some New York moms and get together once in awhile. I'd like a nice night out, haven't had that in a long time. I am looking forward to hearing from you!
marie-elena
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Marie-Elena but everyone calls me Mel and I am from Staten Island, NY. I am 36 and a SAHM to our beautiful 3 year old daughter Mia. Happily married (when he is not driving me crazy :) for 4 years. Looking forward to connecting with other moms.
christine2007
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Hello ladies,

my name is christine. I have one nine year old daughter, I live in the south bronx and I'm a full time student. I work for Mary kay as an beauty consultant. Would love to chat with other moms

Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay
www.marykay.com/msoto331
jaylabrown
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hi,

my name is jayla recently moved to nyc. I have a 3 year old girl and can't wait explore my dream city with her -and of corse make new friends!

ppls3244
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Hi.

My name is Tamika and live in East Harlem NY. I have an adult son and a teenage daughter. I can't wait to meet everyone. I'm also a Trainer with PartyLite Gifts to help other SAHM reach their financial freedom.

Let's meetup soon :)

Tamika 

www.partylite.biz/amazingscents4you

Office phone: 646.389.8369

email: amazingscents4you@gmail.com

Can you join me on May 22-27, 2013 to Hawaii?

www.pinterest.com/amazingscents

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)