Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are new in town and looking to join/start a play group...who's in?

Posted by   + Show Post

Well I am a 32 year old Stay at home mom of a 3 year old boy. I had him in a daycare part time for 2 days a week, but I am thinking of pulling him out. I would much rather find a nice playgroup for him. If you run a play group or looking to join one also, please post lets kick some idea's around and get our kids playing.

by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 3:25 PM
Replies (11-15):
amberoakleaf
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM

hi amanda

we are new to tally and want to join a playgroup that meets in the afternoon because my son is in vpk in the morning. can we meet at one of your next functions?

thanks,

amber

amberoakleaf
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:50 AM

We are new to tally and looking to join a playgroup, that preferably meets in the afternoon, since my son is in VPK from 9-12. Also we are also looking for an affordable vpk for next year that I can pay for (state won't pay for since my son already went) in the killearn/golden eagle area.

Musicalmomma84
by Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 7:03 AM

I have a 3 year old daughter and we are going to try the preschool music classes at Stubbs Music Center: 1260 Timberlane Rd. they have a class on Tuesdays at 12 and Sayurdays at 10:15. They also offer dance classes starting at the age of 2. We are going to try the ballet/tap combo.  

www.stubbs.org (850) 893-8754

Musicalmomma84
by Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Come try a music class with us at Stubbs Music Center: 1260 Timberlane Rd. they have classes on Tuesdays at 12:00 or Saturdays at 10:15. The first one is free, but you have to let them know you are coming ahead of time!

www.stubbs.org. (850) 893-8754

teacherkes
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Hello All, I'm moving to Tallahassee in a couple weeks...would love to join your playgroup! My daughter is 3 years old. How can I get connected with you guys? Feel free to friend me on facebook, Katie Scozzafava-Giagios.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)