Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group Guidelines

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 266 Total Views

Group Guidelines

Read them and come back often.

New Members Application Questions.

Who is your favorite Bounty Hunter crew member?

How long have you been watching the show?

You will get an Approval letter, and The Groups Welcome letter once these questions are filled out and sent back to group Owner.

We are a small group at this time and we only ask that you do one of the following Please!:

•  keep your last log in to the group updated monthly. You can do this by visiting the group for at least 10 minutes one day of the month. Time enough to visit and read some posts. Check out the calander for events or rsvp to a event.
  • Post something to the group. Don't let us know you as a lurker. We want you to join in and talk some Dog with us.
  • Or do both once a month or more is nice too. 

Bulletins:

Will not show in your message toolbar's any more so please check your message center to see if you have a bulletin from the group often. By the way I like to send out only one bulletin a month. This mostly will have news from the group for the following month activites, Games that we are playing or any group forum posts that I have added to the group. It is like our group's newsletter for the month. I will send these out the first week of that month.

Friend Invites:

You may send a friend invite to any addmin of the group that you would like. This will be helpful if you run into a problem with other members or have questions about something. It also helps us group addmin's to keep in touch with members, like reminders to events or some special events, games, and posts that we might want to share with you the member of the group. They will only be used for that purposse only.

Members that have there profile pages set to privecy. You must send the owner of the group a friend invite in order for the owner to be able to view your profile page and your chatterbox on your profile page.

Chatterbox:

The Chatterbox on your profile page will be a place that I the group owner or other Admin will send you a short but sweet reminder of you to visit the group soon.  

General Guidlines

Keep it nice and everyone has there own opinion.

If it is not nice to say then why say it at all.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)