Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anybody still come to this group?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2011 at 2:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

i would like to know if anybody still comes to this group if so please let me know.i would like to meet new friends that lives near or close by to the north ga mountains..thanks.

by on Oct. 23, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dpemberton04
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Chickamauga Ga area here

deb1211
by New Member on Oct. 26, 2011 at 7:24 AM

I'm in Catoosa County/Ringgold area.

gina933
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:23 AM
im glad there is still some people on here that is close by..
gina933
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:48 AM

who loves candles,cubes,warmers,etc..i sale candles,cubes,warmers and other products to make your home smell great..and none of our products will harm you childeren and pets..our candles and cubes are made from soy..they smell great..everybody that has been ordering from me loves the cubes and their warmers..i would love for you to go and check my album out or go to my web site www.foreveryhome.net/1002390   if you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a message. thank you. regina prince

gina933
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 1:20 PM

i need friends that lives very close to the north georgia mountains..im always home why the kids dad goes hunting on the weekends and does his thing..i just want friends that i can go and meet for lunch sometimes or do window shopping etc..it is getting very lonley now.my son is 16 and he can take his own self places..my daughter is home with me all the time and i do love her but i need a break every now and then i need to be with people my age..if you feel the same way please let me know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN