Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone...I'm in Rome

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:11 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

Hey girls, I just joined this group. My name is Daniele, I'm 23, married to a great guy and a SAHM to two beautiful babies - Shayla 2, and Eli 3 weeks. I live in Rome, which is a little over an hour from Atlanta, and about 2 hours or less from Chattanooga, TN.

I'm a pretty laid back person. I enjoy talking to people from different walks of life. My interests aside from being a mommy to my babies are art, rock, alternative and some country music, writing, being outside, gardening, herbs, alternative and natural healing/medicine, watching movies, being with my man, knitting (still learning how!) and a ton of other stuff. I'd like to find a friend or two (or more!) to talk to, and take breaks with if you're interested - like going out for a girls night out or something like that maybe once a month or something.

I joined this group in hopes of finding some mommy friends who I can talk to from time to time. Is anyone else a little lonely for some women friends? I have no friends in my area since they've all moved away or have way different lives than mine. I really, really need someone to relate to!

I would love to talk to anyone, in Rome or wherever!! :)

~Daniele

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Laniecakes
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I'm moving to Rome this weekend. I'm originally from Miami, but my husband is from there... I'm 19 and have a wonderful 12 month old. I too am into the natural healing and such things. Pretty big into reiki. Hoping we might be able to hang out one day ... I think we pretty much have the same interests. Send me a message if you want. look forward to hearing from you.

-Alena

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)