Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DA HOOK UP

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:18 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 922 Total Views

Looking To Meet New Friends? Trying To Hook Up Locally Or Long Distance? Hit us up with your ASL, What you looking for and likes, and im sure you'll find what you're looking for.

by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misspooh21
by New Member on May. 4, 2007 at 8:54 PM

I am a black female I am 20 and am looking for someone i can talk to on a intimate level that is comparable to mine.

carmelsugamama
by on May. 4, 2007 at 11:08 PM
I'm a 40 year old Femme. Looking to network with others on this site, and promote my Artwork.  You may view samples of my work on my website www.lisamichelleimagez.net I also specialize in Lesbian artwork. Much peace and blessings!~
nawshawty
by Group Admin on May. 5, 2007 at 5:34 PM
imma 27 year old stud from Ga but living in ky right now im on here just looking to network and meet new people
texasfemme39
by New Member on May. 29, 2007 at 3:48 AM
im a femme bbw black female 40 yrs of age 1 child from houston tx single prefer stud female over 28 and up dont matter if u live here or there looking for friendship right now  get in touch leave me a message .you know how
Arimonji
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2007 at 12:59 PM

21 femme, from Atlanta, GA. Im looking for nothing in particular, just friends and if i run into more...great! Holla at me. Muahz

babygurl924
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2007 at 12:47 PM
27,fem md. looking for descreet encounters, maybe friendship... the choice is yours...
readerdee
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 11:50 PM
I'm a single 24 yr old fm from Maryland, looking for friends and a stud. I'm open to anything and easily to talk to and get along with.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Blinkie MakerBlinkie MakerBlinkie Maker

Come Join my Debate Group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/18555

JustinandCollin
by on Sep. 22, 2007 at 2:38 AM

24 year old bad ass bitch looking for..................

MomO3vsInsanity
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2007 at 5:21 PM
I'm a 34 year old Married Mom of 3(fem but aggresive) lookin to meet my female soulmate! Just gotta be real with yours, creative and honest. Gotta be able to maintain a friendship first. (Myhusband knows and is cool with my bisexuality) I am very outgoing and can be very blunt. Holla at me! if ya wanna get to know me, start a friendship, or have something else creative in mind!
Allwomanhere
by Member on Dec. 17, 2007 at 7:54 PM

54 years young, South Jersey
 looking to network with women for friendship and positive, respectable chat..  not looking for games or drama..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)