Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QUESTIONS

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

HELLO FIRST OFF I AM THE SINGLE MOTHER OF A 1 YEAR OLD HEART BABY BOY

AT A MONTH OLD WE WERE TOLD HE HAD A ASD AND A VSD THEN AT ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD WE FOUND OUT HE ALSO HAD A ENLARGED HEART BUT THAT WAS NOT THE END OF OUR ROAD THEN AT HIS 1 YEAR APPT THEY SAID I THANK WE FOUND SOMETHING ELSE....MY HEART DROPED I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AT THIS POINT....THEY WENT ON TO TELL ME THAT HE HAD 2 RIGHT CHAMBERS...AND THERE ONE OF THE HOLES WE NOT HEALING ITS SLEF BUT THEY THOUGHT IT HAD GOTTEN BIGGER....

THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEE HIM BACK TILL THIS NOV UNLESS WE HAVE TROUBLES 

HAS ANYONE BEEN THROUGH ANY OF THIS....MY POUR BABY HAS ALREADY BEEN THROUGH ALOT IN HIS SHORT LIFE....

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO SUG AT SOMEPOINT IN TIME AND I AM AT A LOST AS TO WHAT TO DO

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Evana
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM

When Jaycee was born she had a complete AV canal. She had open heart surgery at 3 months. Her heart was enlarged during times before her heart was completely fixed. I don't know if it's still enlarged now or not. I don't ask anymore. They monitor her still for her pulmonary hypertension and leaking valves. This heart stuff is tricky. 

Is your kiddo on heart medications?

singlemom52011
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:09 AM

no we just got taken off them and are seeing how he does with out them  its just a up hill battle i feel like i am olny sliding down....if you know what i mean

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN