Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Member 2 1/2 year old son born with heart problems!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

Hi my name is Brandy i have 2 children a daughter that is 6 and a son this is 2 1/2 he was born witha heart condition that is called HYPOPLASTIC LEFT HEART SYNDROME, AORTA ARTESIA,AND HYPERTENSION IN THE PULMANARY ARTERY. We have had three open hear surgery and are headed to the cath lab soon! It is nice that i found a good site with other HEART parents!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Evana
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Welcome to the group. My daughter had an AV canal heart defect and pulmonary hypertension. Had 2 heart surgeries and 1 cath for that. She then had 2 caths for Wolff Parkinson White syndrome (racing heart beat) too. Sounds like your fellow is a fighter too!

countrygurl333
by New Member on May. 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Yes he is a fighter he has had 3 open heart surgeries several other surgeries that were minor to open hear but, he has alot of underlying conditions fromm the heart problem one of the surgeries were a emergence so we are waiting on his last surgery and then we went to the cardiology to get cleared for tube surgery in his ears and they said he had to go back to cathlab before they can clear him they can not find the left pulmanary artery so that will be around the 1 of June. This will be his 6th cathlab and we are looking for many more when i was 20 weeks they seen his heart problem. He was supost to have 3 surgeries which were the Norwood-Glen and fontan but we have had 3 already and waiting on the fontan!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)