Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Burt's Bees

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2008 at 5:07 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried their products. I've seen them before in drugstores, like CVS, and even at Books-A-Million. I went to their website and I may consider trying some out. But, I wanted to see if anyone has any feedback first.

by on Mar. 28, 2008 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
camtri3
by on Apr. 1, 2008 at 12:07 PM

I love their products, i also love jessies, bb, carols daughters, and murrays

QueenMe
by on Apr. 1, 2008 at 12:10 PM
I use Burt's Bees shea and honey body butter and I love it.  I also use their honey lip balm, love it too.  I heard they just got bought out by Clorox though :(.  I also bought some of their sunscreen for my son.

For my hair, I use Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Shampoo, Neutrogena deep conditioner (I add coconut oil), and CD Some of Marguerite's Magic hair (grease? cream?  It's a very thick white cream), which I love.
subbrock
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 1:11 AM
as far as hair is concerned i use their shampoo bar on my daughter;s hair. its too drying for my hair though. but i do love their pre shampoo treatment and their deep treatment. my hair really likes it.

i do love burts bee's products for my body and my baby's!
http://lilypie.com/http://lilypie.com/
vannahsmom04
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 4:19 PM
UPDATE: Normally I co-wash, but I bought the Super Shiny Shampoo (because the place I went to was out of More Moisture Shampoo) and More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner. I probably won't use the shampoo unless I really need to clarify my hair. I think that I will continue to use the conditioner for co-washing and I probably need to get/make a deep conditioner. After washing and conditioning my hair, it seemed less frizzy. I used Organics Nature Shine and 100% Aloe Vera Gel, then twisted my hair. I haven't had to do anything to it for the last few days, which is great!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)