MY HEART IS HOME TO ONE OF GOD'S ANGELS
The steps I take to straighten my hair is:
1) After a wash, conditioner, deep conditioner, I apply my leave-in conditioner and roll my hair into magnetic rollers.
2) If I want it to be dry that day, I sit under my hair dryer
3) If not, I let it air dry but the key is make sure your hair is completely dry before you take the rollers out.
4) After your hair is dry and rollers are removed, your hair will fall into the style of which you rolled it. It will also be straight.
5) I apply a heat protectant to each section of my hair that has already been divided by the roll set.
6) After the heat protectant is applied to one section of the hair, I flat iron that section and repeat until my whole head is done.
7) Style and go!
I know this may seem like a lot but it takes a lot of stress off your natural hair that you are leaning only on the flat iron to do. The roller set, however you want to do it, after your hair is dry, may be the straight you are looking for however if not, then and only then will the flat iron be used to enhance the look you are looking for but not used as the main culprit.
I hope this helps :)
Try maxiglide i have it and love it.
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN