Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brightspark and/or Focus? Anybody using these?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:57 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 148 Total Views
Hey ladies! A friend of mine sent me this website that offers natural remedies for next to everything. She buys things from this place all of the time and came across these two supplements that are geared towards those with ADD/ADHD. I was just wondering if anyone has used or is using,  Brightspark and/or Focus supplements. If so, did they work well or was it  a waste of time and money?

Thanks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
learft
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Hi!  I used both of these for my daughter and they helped her tremendously!  I started her on them at 2 and a half and continued until she was four.  I stopped using them and added prescription meds because she started to build up a resistence to them and I didn't know how much I could increase the dosage.  She is now on Strattera and a lot of the time I supplement with the BrightSpark.  I think if I didn't use both she would be on a higher dosage of strattera.  Anyway, I think they work great and are worth giving them a try.  I know it saved both of us from going crazy before she was old enough for the strattera!  By the way, it is sold on ebay and you can usually get it a little cheaper there.  You can visit the native remedies website--nativeremedies.com  They have great products and we use many of them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)