Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Pat on the Back!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 222 Total Views
You know I really didnt think this site would be so popular when I started it, but I am so glad that it is working for all of us. I think it is time that we all take a second and give ourselves a pat on the back for being the strong willed loving mothers that I have found on here. Yes I know we are all probably at our wits end( I know I am), but we can all step back for one second and say that we all have some pretty good kids (illnesses and all). It takes a very strong mom to be able to put up with the outbursts, the violence, the mood swings, the hyperness, the crying, the manipulations, the tantrums, the lying, the stealing.....man I could go on for ever. I know personally these "Mental Disorders" (as one Dr. put it recently) have got me dreading every new day sometimes, but I just keep trying to remember my sweet loving child is still inside there somewhere!!!!!
I just wanted to also say Thank You to all you moms out there who have been there for me and for each other. Together we will all get through the tough days and enjoy more out of the easy ones!!!!!!!!!!!Medication and ALL!!!!!!!!

Thank You MOMS
JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)