Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tell me about yourselves!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:18 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 282 Total Views
Hello everyone. So how 'bout we find out a little about each other. Oh and I wanted to let you know to feel free and post pics on the gallery. I added a pic of my sailor. Ok I'll start off.

My husband is a BM and obveously on USS Pinckney.
My name is Nikki, I currently live in Spring Valley. I'm 21 years old.
Just this year we had our son Sean Michael Loyson who will be three months old on the 7th. He is the sweetest baby ever. He has the biggest smile, that can just light your day. He is so full of personality. My husband is the best father that any girl could ask for her child. I just wish that he could be here to see our son grow. He's growing so fast that it is almost hard to believe.

I'm kinda new to this Cafemom thing and even more so to the group leader thing. So if this starts out a little boring or slow its only cause I'm just learning. Please feel free to add anything to get the party started. Well I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you!
by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rosanna613
by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:21 PM

Hi, I'm Rosanna, I'm 22 years old and first time mommy to Leanna (8/26/06).
My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years, we are both from Texas.

I have been in the San Diego area since July 06. So, I'm still getting around and learning the area. My husband is an IT and has been in the NAVY for almost 6 years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)