Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone go to the gym?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:12 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 313 Total Views

I was wondering if anyone on here ever goes to the gym? I have been going to the community center cardio room everynight. I was wondering if there are any good classes out there at the other gyms. What is your favorite workout regimine? I am in need of some new ideas :)

Stefani

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heathers221
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:06 PM
I go to Curves off 62. They have the 30 minute workout 3 times a week thing. I just started yesterday. I like it okay. But it is about $34 a month to go.
usmcwife3angels
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:12 PM
My good friend works there. Her name is Rhonda. You may see her. I would LOVE to go to Curves, but with a 2 month old I can't seem to go anywhere off base by myself since he will not  take a bottle. I told my friend who works there I was going to try and join later. Let me know how you like it, please.

USMC wife and proud mom to 3 wonderful kids !

Daughter Tayler 7 years old

Son T.J 5 years old

Son Tristan 2 months old
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

barnwell84
by on Aug. 9, 2007 at 4:38 PM
I used to go to the West gym all the time and run on the treadmill for an hour.  We bought a Bowflex last year, so I just stay at home and work out know.  I also really like to do Tae Bo.  I just need to get a new video; the one I have is outdated.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Blossom81
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 4:56 PM
I go to the community center 4-5 times a week at night.  When I get more in shape I plan on venturing out to one of the real gyms on base, lol!
usmcwife3angels
by on Aug. 23, 2007 at 8:29 PM
What time do you usually go to the community center. I may have seen ya there. I used to go to the east and west gyms before I ad my son. I like going to those too.

Son T.J 5 years old

Son Tristan 2 months old

jgal29
by on Aug. 27, 2007 at 3:36 PM
The West Gym and Fitness Center is going 24 / 7 starting September 7 th. The West Gym will be open 24 hours, 7 days a week. For more information, call 830-6451.
usmcwife3angels
by on Aug. 29, 2007 at 2:01 AM
Thanks for the info. Sometimes I think the only time I have to go to gym is in th middle of the night. I don't know if I caould actually go late ,but it is great they are opening that option up.

Son T.J 5 years old

Son Tristan 2 months old

Musikmom
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 2:45 AM

i LOVE Tae-Bo.... in VA we used to meet at the Community Center and pop in a tape. It was nice to do as a small group... kees you going! We followed up with abs, butts, arms or whatever tape we had!! Maybe we could do something like that?!?!??

Heather
kindermusikwithheatherskids.kindermusik.net

usmcwife3angels
by on Aug. 31, 2007 at 10:38 AM
That would be WONDERFUL!!!

Son T.J 5 years old

Son Tristan 2 months old

kikismama06
by on Sep. 11, 2007 at 2:08 PM
hey i need someone to work out with does anyone wana go to the gym with me??? my tummy needs to get skinner like now! lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)