Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is so sick and sad...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 297 Total Views

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken, said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby.

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

suntimes

that's the 15yrold gf and the boy!!! i THOUGHT SHE WAS THE MOM!!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VelaBaby08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:11 PM

OMG *i don't know what to say about this*!!!! There's no way he can be the father! ugh and she looks so much older! ugh...

Christian John 6.17.08

Adja70
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM

apparently they got knocked up on the 1st time!! I can't believe his sperm is that potent! Wow!

marinewifey0914
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:40 PM

That is so wrong on so many levels. Poor child, I hope for her sake the state takes over. What a troubled life she is going to have.

JohnsonsGirls
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:11 PM

OMG!!!!! he's 13?? he looks like he is 6 and she looks likes she could be his mom! OMG!!! I hope the state deffinatly steps in and helps out

Adja70
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:15 PM

this is in the UK, so i dont know if the gov. will intervene

MyPreCiOus24
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 1:22 AM

Thats just so freaking wrong, im sorry but that really got me sick , ewwww

mommyG143
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM
this is insane!!!!!!! i had no idea what sex was at 13! (okay maybe i did, but still)! i feel bad for this baby! i really hope the parents of these 2 kids step up as well as the kids!!! INSANE!!!!!
candynbaby
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 3:09 PM

ve you heard the lastest news? He may not be the father! DNA testing will be given after two other young boys have come forward saying that they believe that they are the father! 

usmcwife1218
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Quoting candynbaby:

ve you heard the lastest news? He may not be the father! DNA testing will be given after two other young boys have come forward saying that they believe that they are the father! 

if thats the case then she needs to be locked up for being a pedifile.  She is 15, yes still a kid herself but she should know better to have sex with a 13 yr old.  but it is the in the UK so who knows what there laws are.

Jennifer

phillipsmommie
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 10:34 PM

omg thats so wrong!!!!

jennifer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)