Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

So i was driving after dropping of my son at our babysitter and the car broke down. We have no money and we have no way of towing it back. Does anyone have a truck or trailer that they could help us with? or advice on a cheap place to tow the car home? please we are desperate. the last thing we need right now is the car getting taken away cuz its parked infront of who knows who's house for too long.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DocsWifey
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I'm sorry that your car broke down! I don't have a truck, only a minivan and my husbands SUV. I know that the SUV could pull a car (it pulled our boat after all, lol), but i have no clue how to do this and since hubby is deployed....:-(((.

If your husband know how to do this, I can help you out! Where do you live? And where is the car?

you can email me too at daniela_schweyer@yahoo.de

Hope it will work out!

Daniela

LiAnnaM
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 1:52 AM

I just saw your message. I hope you got it towed. We do have a truck but nothing really to hook it up i don't think. I'm not sure. But if you haven't got it done yet let me know and i'm sure we can figure something out. Hope you got it all taken care of though!

SemperMeGina
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Hope u got your car towed back.  We cant tow (no tow hitch) on our van...yet.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)