Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids under 5yrs. old activities? playdates? anything?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

Hi, my name is Michelle just move to 29 palms. I am also SAHM of three, 4 1/2, 3, 10 months old. What are other things to do here? any playdates or anything?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
braydonsmommy
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:44 AM

There is a playgroup that meets up every Wednesday at various locations, there is a group for it on here,  http://www.cafemom.com/group/29Palmsplaygroup.

RowanAislinsMom
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Hi I meet with some other moms on friday Mornings at 9 at the Y playground on base then we play for a bit and head over to the family pool for a dip before naps at noon :) You are welcome to join us :) The Y also has Free bread fridays so while we are there you can stop in and get some bread :)

I suggest attending the links course its a great way to make friends and find out about all the great opportunity's on this base! Its amazing how much is available to us here... I love it!

Your FRO is also a great person to get in touch with they can give you a welcome aboard package with all sorts of info for the base!

Oh and I am new too! Been here about a month and well I love it (besides the heat) I went to Bingo at the Oclub last month and won a portable dvd player! I am not going to miss one now lol It was so much fun! If you want to go in august hit me up! Well anyway any questions or just want someone to talk to send me a message! That goes for any of the moms on here! Don't be shy :)

riverasamantha
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:01 PM
The YMCA on base off learning programs for the kids. The Summer program is over but the Fall/spring program start in September. The classes teach the kids there ABC, numbers, colors, shapes, and on Wed. they have show and tell. Class is about 2 1/2 hours long.
mich78
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Thank you so much for the info...We will  check it out tom. We will see you there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)