Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CDC

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:54 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

I got a call today afer months of waiting that there is a full time spot for my 2 and half year old son. I was wondering if anyone sends their kids there. Do you like it? Any complaints? I dont really know anything about it.

He goes to the Little School of the Desert right now and we like it a lot but the hours do not work for us very well.

Thanks ahead of time for the imput

Lara

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LSalter88
by on Sep. 20, 2009 at 1:59 PM

I run a daycare and I had a 2.5 year old boy come to me because his parents hated the CDC. They said that they ignored the kids and were only there for the money, not because they wanted to be there.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
leslie_myers
by on Sep. 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM

my son goes there and i love his teachers there! He has learned so much there. I think that they definately pay attention to them there. They have cameras in each classroom and so it they were not doing their job they would get into trouble and be fired so I dont worry much. You can pop in the classroom anytime you want or pop into the lobby and ask to see their classroom on the monitor. My only complaint is that they pick up habits from other kids there that id rather him not learn but in any social enviornment they are going to pick things like that up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)