Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Experienced an unconfirmed miscarriage! Need support now more then ever.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:40 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 730 Total Views

First off Im a 23 year old mom to a 21 month old miracle boy and engaged (but spiritually married) to an amazingly support but unsure what to do to help guy.  We have been TTC#2 since last November but stopped due to lost of employment.  For that last few weeks I have felt pregnant, below is an email that I sent to a very close friend that has experienced a miscarriage explaing the best I can what has happened.

I have been talkin with my doctor for the last week about my symptoms and how they are identical to what I had when I got pregnant with DS.  I have had everything from implantation bleeding and minor cramping.  I have had major fatigue coupled with the inability to sleep at night.  I have been having extreme nausea.  Lately I have been constanly wanting to eat and just a couple hours after dinner Im hungry again.  This is a mirror image to when I got pregnant with DS.  My doctor was even sure I was pregnant though she hasnt seen me yet.  I just knew I was pregnant I could feel it I had the whole wanting to explode with excitement feeling.  When I started cramping yesterday I didnt think much of it till I noticed the light bleeding.  It only lasted for a few hours but had me on edge the rest of the day.  I had light bleeding about an hour before I went to bed and nothing else the rest of the night.  I woke up at about 6am to massive cramps and heavy bleeding.  When I laid back down I just had this feeling of emptyness and when SO rolled over and looked at me thats all it took for me to break down.  We have no car and no one here has the money to take me to the hospital, my doctor even said when I just talked to her that I dont need anymore stress and all of the tests would just cause that and there isnt any reason I need to really come in since Im under eight weeks all they would do it just confirm it and send me home so my body could naturally expel the fetal and placental tissue.

My doctor remembered that I hate medical intervention unless its medical nessacary.  My DS was born early due to complications and she found out then that only if my child or myself were in danger did I want the intervention.  She stated that the tests would make me uncomfortable about make the emotional pain worst.  i believe that if our ancestors didnt need medical help like we have these days then we dont really need it, at least she respects that.

Im currently at a stand still on what to do, I have told a few select people other then this post including my DF and some personal long time friends that thave experienced this. So I was wondering if since I am currently living with my mom and helping take care of my grandfather if maybe I should clue them in.  This was totally unexpected, we had been TTC#2 but stopped due to lost of employment for myself.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
flightsongmom
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:17 PM
Not sure what to tell you but I'm sorry for everything you're going through. Hope things improve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)