Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for friends.

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 180 Total Views
Hello everyone, I don't have any real friends to hang out with but one and I know its my anxiety so I'm here looking for friends like me that have anxiety and understand that would love to text or email. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JulieH12
by Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 9:29 PM
You can message me. I have been dealing with anxiety for about 11 years now.
jokeybailey
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM

i also have a hard time making friends, maybe due to this.. i have been dealing with panic disorder and gad for 13 years.

TeenerBeener75
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I have a hard time keeping friends, because it seems like there is something always going wrong, and when I need to vent, a few people are there, but I hate to wear them out w/ the same stuff, over and over.  I don't want to dwell on this stuff, but it seems to just keep popping up.

TishaCox
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Feel free to msg me, I've been dealing with anxiety for about 4-5 years.

dkej743
by Group Owner on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM

need a friend here i am :)

dizzy77702
by TheHotTamale on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:04 PM

welcome to the group, I am sure you will find that you aren't alone, alot of people especially women seem to suffer from anxiety.  It can be crippling at times and it affects our relationships and our ability to make friends. Hugs!

AshandAvasmom
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Quoting dizzy77702:

welcome to the group, I am sure you will find that you aren't alone, alot of people especially women seem to suffer from anxiety.  It can be crippling at times and it affects our relationships and our ability to make friends. Hugs!

Ditto this.

EcoModernMom
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 6:53 PM

i am finally in a good place anxiety wise right now but i still have my moments and setbacks. i was diagnosed  in 2002. anyone wants to chat just msg me. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)