Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

Hi, I am a sahm of 2 boys 4 month old Matthew, almost 4 yr old Cristian.  I have suffered from anxiety for many many years.  I have run the gammat of seeing a thearpist, to taking meds, to taking herbal remedies......now that I am nursing and 4 months postpartum I am not taking anything and I have started to have my anxiety creep back into my life. I did notice with my 2 pregnancies while being pregnant, the hormones kept me calm.  So now I am back to square one.  Just curious to see who is in this group hoping to connect and give/get support.  My anxiety mainly manifests itself when I have to be out of my element...pretty much means anything that is out of my control......

I can identify with some symptoms of agoraphobia, but I can and do leave the house all the time.  I don't like going long distances and I rarely do...been feeling really anxious lately and just hope to connect....

Thanks,

L

by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dkej743
by Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Im so sorry you have not been welcomed to the group yet. Hello and welcome my names crystal and i have 3 kids. Your symptoms sound alot like mine, if im put in a helpless situation or a situation in which i am not in control i lose control and my anxiety takes over. I have in the past refused a very needed surgery at the last minute, refused antibiotcs for a severe infection and have made horrible decisions because of anxiety. I have labled myself my own worst enemy. But now i relize when anxiety is creeping its ugly head and i tell myself not to beleive it, its not real,i pray to make the right decision and now i ussually do. In the past though i risked my own life from an artificial fear of dying. If you need anything feel free to post. God bless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauryn88
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Hi...thanks Crystal... Thanks for sharing, didn't really see much activity in this group ....

I hope you are well....my birthday is tom!! I will be 35....seems like anxiety gets worse, not better each year.

dkej743
by Group Owner on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Happy birthday :) hope you have a great one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)