Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

200 mg of Zoloft and side effects

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 752 Total Views

well its been two wks since ive been up on 200 mg of zoloft. So far im feeling okay no depression and most of my anxiety and ocd is gone. sometimes i still feel a bit nervous in the car but only when it rains. so im doing better there. but have noticed that i get paranoid more when i didnt before. usually before i would yell at dh to get in the other lane...and now i feel very jumpy...So since ive been on 200mg im still feeling jittery, teeth chattering often, i feel these shock go thru me often, still diarrhea maybe due to something else, i find myself still up at night til like 230 sometimes i go to bed at midnight, but i find myself sleeping longer. in late afternoon i feel tired and exhausted, i still dont eat much, and ive gained some weight...yikes. so im gonna start working out tomorrow. i also have noticed my jaw hurts, really strange. especially when im eating, its kinda weird. i dont grind my teeth. i have been more thirstier since ive been on zoloft and ive noticed the past week im starting to feel more sexual, i know tmi!!! but seriously i havent felt like that in a long long time, and some days i feel more aroused which is a good thing, and ive noticed i get hot flashes, and some days i sweat more...not everyday thank goodness. My anxiety and ocd is a lot lot better. im doing a lot better with babysitting the grandboys, and i really enjoy it more now than i did before. im not stressed at all and i look forward to their every visit. i dont worry about how the house looks so much....i dont let it get dirty, but im not constantly cleaning either. it used to bother me with cat hair on carpet and it would drive me nuts, and it doesnt anymore. my older son has been helping me with yard work and washing car and the past several wkends dh has grocery shopped. so its been a lot easier for me. i have been very calm and mellow and i really feel happy when i get up and i smile during the day for no reason, ill go outside more and enjoy the outdoors, and just blessed with my life now. i feel thankful and the other night i turned over to dh while he was sleeping, and i looked at him while he slept and realized how lucky i was to have such a great man in my life, and i feel so blessed to have this man love me so much. and it makes my days a lot better knowing that. i cuddle more now with him at night...i used to just roll over but usually i will roll over to him out of the ordinary for me.....ohhhh, and i used to have this addiction to popcorn lol.....and now im starting to not like it anymore....im glad though bc i ate too much. and there was this show i used to watch on tv everyday and now ive lost interest in that as well........i guess im changing in a good way.

by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
dkej743
by Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM
So happy to hear you are feeling happy :-) thats great! Sorry i know side effects suck, my dr restarted my zoloft when i quit so last week i took 12.5 and this week 25mg and today is only my 2wk mark and i have noticed so much of a difference yet im still getting depressed but 25 is a starter dose so i need to get up to 50mg acording to my dr but had to go slow due to my sensitivity to meds. I have noticed the extra appitite for sex as well,lol tmi and i havent been that way in two years so i feel tye old me coming back and i can actually concentrate Nd my thouhts arent all over the place. I thank god for drs and meds :-) i missed your updates! Thanks for updating. God bless and stay well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)