Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost **update 4 on page 2**

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 366 Total Views
Lost is just how I feel... My anxiety gets so bad sometimes and no one around me knows what I am going through. I mean they see me but they can't feel what I feel. So they don't know how bad it feels and how scared I get. I tell them my heart is Racing and I can't breathe I just want to scream sometimes or run away. I don't want anyone touching me. They just tell me I'm over reacting or I'm crazy. They always pick on me saying I'm gonna end up in a mental hospital. I just wish they could go what I go through feel what I feel just for one day. Maybe then they would understand. Maybe then I would get the support and understanding I am looking for....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dkej743
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Im so sorry what you are going through :-( it really sux when people dont understand or even want to understand what we face everyday. Mybe if you could get them to watch a good video on anxiety they would better understand. Have you talk to a dr about this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KNSmommyof2
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:55 PM
I finally got referred to a psychiatrist and will be going on the 30th. This will be the first time I have talked to someone (other than my family and regular dr) about everything. Hoping to get some answers. Most of all hoping to finally have someone understand and say " I know what you are going through and I can help you"

Quoting dkej743:

Im so sorry what you are going through :-( it really sux when people dont understand or even want to understand what we face everyday. Mybe if you could get them to watch a good video on anxiety they would better understand. Have you talk to a dr about this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dkej743
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Thats good. You will get the answers you need just hang in there.please keep us updated. God bless you

Quoting KNSmommyof2:

I finally got referred to a psychiatrist and will be going on the 30th. This will be the first time I have talked to someone (other than my family and regular dr) about everything. Hoping to get some answers. Most of all hoping to finally have someone understand and say " I know what you are going through and I can help you"

Quoting dkej743:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KNSmommyof2
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Thank you and I will be updating when I can

Quoting dkej743:

Thats good. You will get the answers you need just hang in there.please keep us updated. God bless you

Quoting KNSmommyof2:

Quoting dkej743:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KNSmommyof2
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:18 PM
**update**

Tomorrow is my first app. with my psychiatrist for my screening... Kinda on edge about it. Just trying not to think about it too much. Can anyone tell me what to expect?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KNSmommyof2
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM
*** update 2 ***

Well today is my appointment with my counselor at 1:00. Still nervous about it... Say a prayer for me!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dkej743
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
In my prayers

Quoting KNSmommyof2:

*** update 2 ***

Well today is my appointment with my psychiatrist at 1:00. Still nervous about it... Say a prayer for me!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KNSmommyof2
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Thanks! It went alright. Nothing special I don't guess... Asked a lot of questions and talked about my family and my childhood... Go back Thursday and again on Monday. Guess I will find out more down the road.

Quoting dkej743:

In my prayers

Quoting KNSmommyof2:

*** update 2 ***

Well today is my appointment with my psychiatrist at 1:00. Still nervous about it... Say a prayer for me!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maximami
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:28 PM

the first visit is to really just diagnose your deprssion and to make sure they understand if it is a certain type. and getting to know you! no worries momma hugs just breathe answer all questions and remember you are doing this for you. hugs!

KNSmommyof2
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
***update 3***

Well met my psychiatrist today. He diagnosed me with anxiety AND panic disorder and dysthymic disorder. I know it's just my anxiety but I felt like he didn't care to hear me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)