Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone want to take over this group

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 238 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I am so slumped in depression I cannot take on this group any longer. Please if you are interested respond and tell me about yourself and then I will select a new ownership. Thank you and
God bless
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
celina0057
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Hello,

Im sorry to hear you are slumped. I know the feeling. What does group ownership entail? A little about me, I have had depression and anxiety for 20 years. I also have OCD and I have suffered with end of life thoughts. I have been on tons of different medications, have been through all kinds of therapy and have gone way down and got better multiple times. I have a lot of insight and I would love to share my wealth of knowledge. I still suffer but I am always on the mend. I am also a mother of 2 young boys so I am experienced with post partum depression and I am married so I know the struggles of making a marriage work around mental illness. Im very insightful, so much so that in the future I am going back to school for Social Work so I can councel people who suffer with mental illness.Im also a huge advocate of self care:) I would be happy to take over for you and help other moms see the very dim light at the end of the endless tunnel. 

Let me know if you think I would be a good fit and take care:D

Celina

dkej743
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Thank you so much for your interest. I'm feeling better recently but deffinitly need another admin if you are interested ( duties would just include answering posts, looking out for cyber fights and reporting them to me, so the group stays clean, posting normally, and posting useful info. If interested let me know and I can make you an admin :-)

Quoting celina0057:

Hello,

Im sorry to hear you are slumped. I know the feeling. What does group ownership entail? A little about me, I have had depression and anxiety for 20 years. I also have OCD and I have suffered with end of life thoughts. I have been on tons of different medications, have been through all kinds of therapy and have gone way down and got better multiple times. I have a lot of insight and I would love to share my wealth of knowledge. I still suffer but I am always on the mend. I am also a mother of 2 young boys so I am experienced with post partum depression and I am married so I know the struggles of making a marriage work around mental illness. Im very insightful, so much so that in the future I am going back to school for Social Work so I can councel people who suffer with mental illness.Im also a huge advocate of self care:) I would be happy to take over for you and help other moms see the very dim light at the end of the endless tunnel. 

Let me know if you think I would be a good fit and take care:D

Celina

celina0057
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Great. Do you mind if I start after Christmas? Im just a little busy at the moment.

"There is nothing common about common sense."

CutieCrab
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Hello.

I am Jen. I have anxiey and off and on depression. I am engaged. I have one son. He is 4, the reason I am living. I am divorced. I dont judge others for their opinions. I accept people for who they are and get along with everyone. I also have OCD.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)