Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone want to be friends ?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 354 Total Views
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone I'm Melissa, 33,sthm of 3.I need some friends. I live in wa state in a small town,without any friends. Anyone interested in becoming friends?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dizzy77702
by TheHotTamale on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Sure, if you don't mind a little weird with your morning coffee. Lol. My name is Danielle. I am 35 with two kids, a boy who is 11 and a girl who is 6. I live in Arizona now but am originally from Massachusetts. I don't work bc of my anxiety and bipolar disorder. I like to volunteer at the animal shelter and sew and read and do other crafts. Send me an invite if you'd like so we can talk some more.

Quoting MommaBear98270:

Hi everyone I'm Melissa, 33,sthm of 3.I need some friends. I live in wa state in a small town,without any friends. Anyone interested in becoming friends?

MommaBear98270
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:39 PM
My phone is full of attitude tonight.will not let me send invite..could u do the honors?
jalex
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Sure, can we all be friends?  I'm Jennifer.  34 - 2 boys.  One type one diabetic (6) scares the shit out of me and a 12 year old mini me, full of anxiety.  + he is bipolar.

thatsamorex2
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Sure,my name is Kim. I am a sinlge mom of two children ages 13 and 6 living in Massachusetts.

dizzy77702
by TheHotTamale on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM
That is so cool. I am also from Massachusetts but live in Arizona now. I am always looking for more friends as I am kind of isolated where I now live. Pm me if your interested. I also text a lot so if you want to do that just let me know. Ttyl.

Quoting thatsamorex2:

Sure,my name is Kim. I am a sinlge mom of two children ages 13 and 6 living in Massachusetts.

caseyloo
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Sure, I'm Casey I'm almost 40 with 2 kids, Sarah who is 5 and Caleb who is almost 2.  I live in Las Vegas.

thatsamorex2
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Sure,I can always use more friends.

Quoting dizzy77702:

That is so cool. I am also from Massachusetts but live in Arizona now. I am always looking for more friends as I am kind of isolated where I now live. Pm me if your interested. I also text a lot so if you want to do that just let me know. Ttyl.

Quoting thatsamorex2:

sissyjoylynn
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:03 AM
1 mom liked this

oh i would love too.....my kids are all grown and i am fully disabled.  so i am online or writing pen pal letters alot.  i have both snail mail and email pals.  please fill free to look at my profile and message me if interested. 

hugsJoy Lynn

sissyjoylynn
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Dizzy where in AZ are you as I am as well....

hugsJoy Lynn

CutieCrab
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Sure!

I am Jen. 23. I have one son, he is 4. I am engaged. I live in SO CAL in NOT a small town, lol. :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)