Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is this happening - weird anxiety symptom?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:44 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 398 Total Views
I keep getting this weird feeling. It's that feeling when you get startled and get butterflies and that little burst of adrenaline and your heart beats faster. That has happened to me at least 25 times today. 3 times while typing this post. I will just be setting there and it happens, it hasn't been a stressful day at all.
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caseyloo
by Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:08 AM

That's strange.  But I get that when my anxiety is high, even if I don't realize why.

drivenleonian
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM
This

Quoting caseyloo:

That's strange.  But I get that when my anxiety is high, even if I don't realize why.

kimmybaby
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

i can wake up from being dead asleep and have that feeling in the pit of my stomach.... then my heart races and cant go back to sleep....... ugh

stillstandin246
by Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Happens to me too. Its not so bad if I can tie it to a reason, but this random stuff sucks :(
JACOBSCOTTSMOM
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Sounds almost like the starting of a panic attack. Sometimes u can have one for no reason. I get that all the time. At work a lot. I guess I calm myself before it blows up into a major panic attack.
JACOBSCOTTSMOM
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Also continue to take deep breaths...it will calm u down.
Miss_Diana61
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM

OP: Are  you on meds for anxiety or depression?  It could be a side effect of the meds or, you could be getting spurts of andrenaline, which I use to get, and then I started Toprol, and it controls the andrenaline output, so I don't have that happen anymore.

Just a couple of thoughts ...

MommaBear98270
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 6:56 AM

me too, kimmybaby how is ur rest being going lately?

Quoting kimmybaby:

i can wake up from being dead asleep and have that feeling in the pit of my stomach.... then my heart races and cant go back to sleep....... ugh

Sincerely Melissa
P.S Looking for my best stuff on earth, Another Women to spend a journey of a life together! Proud Single Lesbian Momma of 3 of the best kiddos Ever.
iamadramamomma
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 3:50 AM

I am not excatly sure the feelings that you are going and feeling but I can relate......there are days that I get anxiety or panic attacks and I have no clue as to why.....I can just wake up with an anxiety attack....or even in the middle of the day when nothing is really going on an attack comes on........I hate it so yes I can relate

EcoModernMom
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I get that. right before panic attacks I get an adrebaline rush, my stomach drops and my heart races. happens a lot in my sleep too. I think its the start of panic attacks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)