Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here, need advise. About depression..

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 201 Total Views
My name is Sam, im currently pregnant with my second child. I suffered from depression the entire time i was pregnant and i finally just decided to get back on my zoloft but only at 25mg.
I would go a week perfectly fine then out of nowhere something or someone would just set me off and i would go into a depression and just cry my eyes out and think sucidal. It got worse so i decided it was best for me to get on meds. Welp now that im on meds everything is a lot better but toxay whats really weird is i felt my depression (one of the episodes) again. Its weird bc i feel the depression in my body, like being tired and quiet etc but when it comes to my mental state im fine! Im not thinking like i used to, im not having mood swings like i used to. Its amazing. I would have done broke down by now crying. Its amazing what 25mg can do. Has anyone or does anyone feel this way?!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
luegs8806
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I felt the same way when I was pregnant with my second but I chose not to take my zoloft and I was miserable depressed and anxious no one wanted to be around me! Right now I'm on 75mg of Zoloft and I feel tired all day just about and it's starting to get depressing the lack of energy I have. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)