Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this ever happen to you?

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

All of a sudden out of nowhere it feels like your heart is in the middle of your chest and it starts pounding? I hate this,it scares me I don't know what to do about this anymore it will happen out of the blue.

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommaBear98270
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Panic attack!

caseyloo
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Yep happens to me, though not as often any more.  It's a panic attack.

sweetfelony420
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Man it scares the crap out of me. It hasn't happened to me in a few months and on Sunday morning for no reason I felt it it scared me so much I sat there after it happened and started crying I feel so broken and abnormal I wish I was myself again.

My mom said I must have got upset because she called me outside in her back yard to tell me the chickens had got out but my daughter found them, I didn't feel upset and I didn't get upset. I'm thinking I was kinda annoyed with at the moment and then later on that night I felt the same thing again about an hour before me and my husband got in a little arguement we just exchanged words but I guess deep down it bothered me.

I don't even know why this statred happening to me a few yrs back. It statred happeing to me a few months after my aunt passed and a few months before that my uncle passed and ever since then I would get chest pain and then sometimes the hard pounding and fast heart beat :-(

I am even scared to enjoy my kids and my life and my husband in fear of my chest hurting. Me and my hubby used ti have sex all the time now because of me being scared we hardly do it and it has caused alot of tension in our marriage I told him I do wanna do t it's just I am scared.

syossetgal
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:15 PM

yes i have anxiety attacks and they aare scary.  Most of the time with no warning it happens and sometimes it can be br geught on by stress.  Lately im ha ving a lot of stress being sick hes 91.. hes has alot of health issues.  Thve fear of losing him is drive ing me nuts and he is alsio selling his house.  Somedays i say please get me out of this hell

Mknotstarscream
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Seems like an early sign of panic attack. I dread the feeling myself. When it happens try and slow down and take three slow, deep abdominal breaths, it normally can calm you down enough for you to go on.. Not alway though, and I know it;s hard.

erikadi
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Maybe it is a panic attack

brjdaniels
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM

As stated sounds like a panic attack. I have them so severe that I have them in the middle of the night. One sound wakes me up and immediately starts a panic attack.

sweetfelony420
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Thank you ladies!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)