Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

closure

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 121 Total Views
1 mom liked this

How do you find it?  My life is great.. why do things that happened a million years ago still upset me and affect my life as it is now... i dont know how to actually make peace with my past and fully enjoy my future... any suggestions? How do you do it?

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
spidermonkey090
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:11 PM

i haven't but i do know if you don't deal with issues at the moment it can come up later. That is kinda what i am dealing with now

alf2651
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I haven't yet, but I'm trying to. It's hard though.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Bleulyte
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
It's an on-going battle with me...I have good days and bad days. I'm not going to a Doctor right now and I have had a lot of bad days. I was doing better when I was under my Doctor's supervision. I am going back...
Mrs.Godfrey
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

It is just so hard. I spent several years in therapy and all i got out of it was someone to talk to..... someone that cost an arm and a leg but it wasnt helpful really. I can be completely fine and then something someone says or does.... or hell for that matter somthing small and minute can have a huge side affect. I just wish i knew what to do to keep myself on track. I also dont really have anyone who really understands what i have been through and really all anyone can say is im sorry .... or the all known....... i know how you feel

Smithrenee1973
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I feel your pain.

Mary-Janesmom
by Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM
When you find out please let me know, it's a daily struggle.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)