Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my flying hell

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:13 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 163 Total Views
  • hello i am due to fly on friday night and i am absolutley dreading it , i hate flying , there are so many issues to this . i always think that if any thing nice in my life happens or going to happen then something will go wrong !! i am more concerned about health issues like deep vien thrombosis , heart attack , stroke that sort of thing , i have still been haveing the sharp intermittant head pains on the left side and im frightened that my head will pop on the plane ,then secondly theres the going up and down  i heard thats the most dangerous part im packing and in my head im thinkung i wont be unpacking this cos ill be dead . im also getting the house in order for my sister cos she looking after the kids and its just in case im not able to return home.the last couple of times its been a nightmare with the plane landing ,bad weather was the last one in march we nearly got thrown out of our seats it was horrific .so does anyone else feel as bad as this any solutions .
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
renee721
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:37 AM

I've heard of people having to take a nerve pill or something before flying. Why don't you talk to your doctor, explain your fears, maybe they can give you something to help.....good luck!

beccan
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:27 AM
I am sorry you are going thur that! I wish I could help but I have a huge fear of heights (always have) so flying .... yeah can't do that!!
I have the fear of the health issues to!! You are not alone w/ that one!!! I am here if you wanna talk.... thanks again for answering my post!!
~GOD~bless

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)