Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

overwhelmed

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

nana200215when you have so much to do so many people to look after how do you cope and why is everything always my fault?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LuckyMom863
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:38 AM
Just remember that it is not you fault!! You must be pretty strong to have so many to care for!! God will not put any more weight on your shoulders than you can carry!! So, He must think you are really strong to give you so many things do, and so many people to care for!! Just stay strong and don't down yourself.  You are a strong woman and you will get through what ever your days bring!!! Hope tomarrow is less stressfull for you.
nana200215
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2007 at 10:32 PM

nana200215thanks so much
momo416
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2007 at 2:29 AM
i understand how you feel. i have anxiety symptoms as well. major meltdown here recently.  my husband works out of town and i have no outside help.  i have plenty of people to pray which is awesome, but sometimes you need that actual physical hand to reach out and help.  i have these problems when i put too much on myself or others do. i have learned guilt doesn't help.  i made a good enough rule.  Is something really bad going to happen if thi isn't done by me or right now? kids can and do go without a bath everyday in other countries, clothes   CAN BE WASHED AND NOT FOLDED.
momo416
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2007 at 2:29 AM
i understand how you feel. i have anxiety symptoms as well. major meltdown here recently.  my husband works out of town and i have no outside help.  i have plenty of people to pray which is awesome, but sometimes you need that actual physical hand to reach out and help.  i have these problems when i put too much on myself or others do. i have learned guilt doesn't help.  i made a good enough rule.  Is something really bad going to happen if thi isn't done by me or right now? kids can and do go without a bath everyday in other countries, clothes   CAN BE WASHED AND NOT FOLDED. i
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)