Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:58 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 156 Total Views
My name is Tricia. I am a 27 year old mom of 3. Married for 8 years. I have been suffering from anxiety for the last 12 years and bouts of depression for the last 6 1/2 years. I am currently taking Zoloft. I saw a therapist for a while, that helped and I still do some of the excercises that I was taught during treatment. Thank you for your time.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
anozira36
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:01 AM
hi its great to meet u this is a wonderful group i think u will find alot of support and advise. i have had anxiety for to long to remeber. i don't take a reg med tho . i do take lorazapam as need. i was in counsiling briefly and group briefly and learned things too. now i just try to help others when they are having a hard time. so if u ever wanna chat i am usually on here . sort of addicted to the internet. oh i am leaving or going off line for not a long time i hope. we are moving to ariz and have to get stuff set up there. but i have two weeks tll then. so i hope we can chat!
TrishsAngelsx3
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 2:14 AM
Thank you very much. It is really nice to meet you, too. It is nice to know there are others out there that are going through the same things that I am. Makes me feel not so alone in the world.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)